Project management on the construction site with BIM 360
Are you curious about how BIM 360 can help you align the way you manage workflows at the construction site and in the office? And by doing so streamlining all phases of your building project?
BIM 360 has become the standard for digitalizing construction projects worldwide with 97,000 ongoing projects - in 2019 alone.
With BIM 360, you can customize and create templates and checklists, improve security with standardized reviews, and manage bugs and technical queries - anywhere and anytime in the cloud.
BIM 360 is the digital tool of the future, enabling you to:
- increase cooperation – internally and externally
- execute better quality assurance
- compare documents and 3D models – e.g. when changing designs
- ensure that you use the latest project material
- create effective communication - for example, by creating comments and technical queries at the construction site
- get an overview of the economics when doing project changes
- make summaries of meetings
Compared to other project tools, you avoid the silo mentality in projects, which typically focus solely on solving single tasks.
With BIM 360 you get a common starting point in one unified solution, which creates the basis for better collaboration, quality control, and risk management throughout the project.