Having an Autodesk certification, you document your knowledge on the actual program
Autodesk Certified Professional:
- Reliable evidence of skills and knowledge
- Ensure professional development
- Ensures effective solution of daily tasks
- Optimum use of the software
- After passing certification, you can call yourself an Autodesk Certified Professional.
Value for you as a person
- Knowledge documentation
- Title: Autodesk Certified Professional
- Use the logo in CV, mail-signature and on webpages
- Be in a searchable list of Autodesk professional professionals.
Value for your company
- High level of knowledge among your employees
- Win terrain from your competitors
- Clear evidence of knowledge
- Secure financial gain for your business.
Be certified in the following products:
- Revit Architecture
- Revit Structure
- Revit MEP
- Civil 3D
How and where?
The Certification takes place at an NTI location. Equipment will be available in a controlled environment and there will be an examiner from the NTI present throughout the certification process. The test (s) is in English and no assistive devices may be used..